1. Target-triggered aggregation of gold nanoparticles for photothermal quantitative detection of adenosine using a thermometer as readout. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2020,1110,151-157.
2. Sensitive Fluorescent Sensor for Hydrogen Sulfide in Rat Brain Microdialysis via CsPbBr3 Quantum Dots. Analytical Chemistry, 2019, 91, 24, 15915-15921.
3. Ultrasensitive and Portable Assay for Lead (II) Ions by Electronic Balance as a Readout. Yaying Huang, ACS Sensors, 2019,4, 2465-2470.
4. A Simple and Convenient Aptasensor for Protein Using Electronic Balance as Readout, Analytical Chemistry, 2018, 90 (2), 1087–1091
5. Enhanced performance of a hyperbranched rolling circle amplification based electrochemiluminescence aptasensor for ochratoxin A using an electrically heated indium tin oxide electrode, Electrochemistry Communications, 2018, 88, 75-78.
6. A sensing platform for hypoxanthine detection based on amino-functionalized metal organic framework nanosheet with peroxidase mimic and fluorescence properties, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2018, 267, 312-319.
7. Highly sensitive colorimetric aptasensor for ochratoxin A detection based on enzyme-encapsulated liposome, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2018, 1002, 90-96
8. Cationic Carbon Dots for Modification-Free Detection of Hyaluronidase via an Electrostatic-Controlled Ratiometric Fluorescence Assay, Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89 (16), 8384–8390
9. An electrochemiluminescence biosensor for Kras mutations based on locked nucleic acid functionalized DNA walkers and hyperbranched rolling circle amplification, Chemical Communications, 2017, 53, 2910-2913（outside front cover）
10. Highly sensitive colorimetric immunosensor for influenza virus H5N1 based on enzyme-encapsulated liposome, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2017, 963, 112-118
11. Preparation of an Efficient Ratiometric Fluorescent Nanoprobe (m-CDs@[Ru(bpy)3]2+) for Visual and Specific Detection of Hypo-chlorite on Site and in Living Cells, ACS Sensors, 2017, 2 (11), 1684–1691
12. A sensitive fluorescence biosensor for alkaline phosphatase activity based on the Cu(II)-dependent DNAzyme, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2016, 948, 98-103
13. Mallavarapu Megharaj, Ravendra Naidu, One-step green synthesis of bimetallic Fe/Pd nanoparticles used to degrade Orange II, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 303, 145-153
14. Mallavarapu Megharaj, Ravendra Naidu,Simultaneous removal of trichloroethylene and hexavalent chromium by green synthesized agarose-Fe nanoparticles hydrogel, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 294, 290-297
15. The mechanism for degrading Orange II based on adsorption and reduction by ion-based nanoparticles synthesized by grape leaf extract, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2015, 296, 37-45
16. An aptamer-based fluorescence biosensor for multiplex detection using unmodified gold nanoparticles, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 6387–6389